The City of Pensacola maintains a large number of athletic fields for sports leagues and tournaments.
Pensacola Bay Pier
Information about the Day Use Marina at Community Maritime Park
The City of Pensacola operates two pools seasonally.
City Splash Pads
LeaP Into Fitness Courts
Check out the new LeaP Into Fitness Court at Community Maritime Park. It's a world class gym that provides our community with an accessible way to get healthy and stay fit. No memberships, no fees and the view is incredible! Be sure to download the Fitness Court app on your mobile phone or go here: https://nationalfitnesscampaign.com/app/
Bayview Outdoor Pursuits Center
- Bayview Community Resource Center
- Bayview Senior Resource Center
- E. S. Cobb Resource Center
- East Pensacola Heights Clubhouse
- Fricker Resource Center
- Gull Point Resource Center
- Sanders Beach Corinne-Jones Resource Center
- Theophalis May Resource Center
- Vickrey Resource Center
- Woodland Heights Resource Center
Osceola Golf Course
Roger Scott Tennis Center
Roger Scott Tennis Center website
The City of Pensacola Parks & Recreation Department administers municipal leisure facilities that provide the best possible year-round services for private and public events.