Jan. 13, 2021
Reminder: City Council to Hold Workshop Today (Wednesday, Jan. 13)
Pensacola City Council will hold a workshop session Wednesday, Jan. 13 at 3:30 p.m. The purpose of the workshop is to discuss the City Council Budget for Fiscal Year 2022, City Council priorities, and the use of unencumbered carryover funds.
The agenda and supporting documents are available on the city's website.
The workshop will take place in Council Chambers, located on the first floor of City Hall, 222 W. Main St. Members of the public may not attend the meeting in person, as City Hall is closed to the public until further notice.
Members of the public may only attend and participate via live stream and/or phone.
To watch the meeting live:
To provide input:
- Visit cityofpensacola.com/ccinput (link will go live at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 13).
- Fill out the online form beginning at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 13, until that item has been voted on.
- Select Agenda Item to speak to an item on the agenda.
- Important: Members of the public who wish to speak on an agenda item must provide a phone number where they can be reached during the City Council meeting.
- Staff will call the requester at the appropriate time to directly address the City Council using a telephone held up to a microphone. If a city staff member cannot reach the requester at the phone number provided, they will lose the opportunity to speak.
- Speakers will be limited to 3 minutes as usual, unless otherwise determined by City Council or the City Council President.
- Any form received after an agenda item has been voted upon will not be considered.
For more information or general questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. To stay informed about what's happening with City of Pensacola government, sign up for email or text notifications through Notify Me or follow @CityofPensacola on social media. The City of Pensacola adheres to the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations for access to City services, programs and activities. Please call 435-1606 (or TDD 435-1666) for further information. Request must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event in order to allow the City time to provide the requested services.