Feb. 3, 2021
REMINDER: CRA Seeking Public Input on "A" Street Revitalization Streetscape Project
The City of Pensacola Community Redevelopment Agency is hosting a virtual open house on Wednesday, Feb. 3 at 5:30 p.m. to present the final design for streetscape improvements to "A" Street from Main Street to Cervantes Street, including recommended traffic calming improvements. The CRA is also offering a a public comment period starting Wednesday, Feb. 3 through Friday, Feb. 12 on the City of Pensacola website.
To watch the meeting live and to participate virtually:
- Download the Microsoft Teams App on mobile or access Microsoft Teams from a desktop computer.
- To view minimum hardware requirements for Microsoft Teams, visit microsoft.com.
- It is recommended that participants familiarize themselves with Microsoft Teams at least 15 minutes before the meeting in case there are any technical issues.
- Join the live meeting starting at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 3, from a laptop, desktop computer or mobile device. Mobile devices have limited functions, so a laptop or desktop computer are preferable.
- Members of the public may comment their questions using the Q&A function during the question portion of the open house.
- To avoid questions being asked simultaneously, the presenter will read questions aloud.
The presentation will be posted on the project's webpage
by close of business on Feb. 5 for later viewing.
The “A” Street Revitalization Streetscape project features decorative sidewalk improvements, ADA enhancements, curb-cut improvements, lighting, street trees and landscaping, crosswalks, traffic calming and bicycle safety improvements.
Sign up to receive updates on this and other CRA projects at cityofpensacola.com/notifyme (select "CRA Projects").