March 12, 2021
City of Pensacola Offices Reopen to the Public Monday, March 15
City of Pensacola offices and facilities that were closed due to COVID-19 will reopen to the public on Monday, March 15, with some restrictions still in place to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
Per city policy and city ordinance no. 15-20
, face coverings are required to be worn by employees and members of the public inside all city buildings and facilities. Anyone entering a city building or facility may be subject to a temperature check and/or COVID-19 screening questions. The following city buildings and facilities will reopen Monday, March 15:Inspection and Engineering Services
The following limitations are due to the fifth floor of City Hall being remodeled. Full services will be provided as soon as possible.
- Open for walk-ins Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Week of March 15: Meetings will take place in the City Hall lobby as needed.
- Week of March 22: Permitting and consultation availabilities will be limited.
- Week of March 29: Inspection Services will be open at full capacity.
Parks and Recreation
- Open for walk-ins Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Appointments available Monday-Friday 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Housing The lobby will remain closed until further notice. Housing office clients and vendors may contact the office via email, telephone, fax or drop box. Please visit the city's website for contact information.Meeting information:
- Centers will be open at 50% capacity for programs and rentals.
- Weight rooms available by sign up or appointment only.
- Youth meal sites are available after school Monday-Friday: Cobb Center, Fricker Community Center, Woodland Heights Resource Center and Gull Point Community Center.
- Senior meal programs remain drive through and walk-up only until further notice.
- Cobb Center and Fricker Community Center: Walk-up only
- Bayview Senior Center: Drive through and walk-up only
- Members of the public may attend City Council meetings and other city meetings in person; however, there will be limited seating capacity.
- Consistent with CDC guidelines, attendees will be required to sit at least 6 feet apart and to wear face coverings that cover their nose and mouth.
- Members of the public may also attend and participate via live stream and/or phone. For more information about how to participate, please refer to each meeting agenda.
For more information or general questions, email email@example.com. To stay informed about what's happening with City of Pensacola government, sign up for email or text notifications through Notify Me or follow @CityofPensacola on social media.