March 16, 2021
Reminder: Citizens Police Advisory Committee to Hold Meeting Today (Tuesday, March 16)
The Citizens Police Advisory Committee will hold a meeting Tuesday, March 16 at 5:30 p.m. in the Hagler-Mason Conference Room, located on the second floor of City Hall at 222 W. Main St.
The agenda and supporting documents are available on the city's website.
Members of the public may attend and participate in person, via live stream and/or phone.
To watch the meeting live:
To speak regarding an agenda item:
- Visit cityofpensacola.com/CPACInput.
- Fill out the online form beginning at 1 p.m. on Tuesday, March 16 until that agenda item has been voted upon or public comment has been closed.
- Important: Members of the public who wish to speak regarding an agenda item must provide a phone number where they can be reached during the meeting.
- Any form received after an agenda item has been voted upon or public comment has been closed will not be considered.
- Staff will call the person at the appropriate time so the citizen can directly address the Citizens Police Advisory Committee using a telephone held up to a microphone. If a city staff member cannot reach the requester at telephone number provided, they will lose the opportunity to speak.
For more information or general questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. To stay informed about what's happening with City of Pensacola government, sign up for email or text notifications through Notify Me or follow @CityofPensacola on social media. The City of Pensacola adheres to the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations for access to City services, programs and activities. Please call 435-1606 (or TDD 435-1666) for further information. Request must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event in order to allow the City time to provide the requested services.