April 19, 2021MEDIA CONTACT:
Reminder: City Council to Hold Meetings Today (Monday, April 19)
The Pensacola City Council will hold an Agenda Conference on Monday, April 19 at 3:30 p.m., immediately followed by a City Council Workshop. The meetings will be held in Council Chambers located on the first floor of City Hall, 222 W. Main St.
Members of the public may attend City Council meetings and other city meetings in person; however, there will be limited seating capacity. Consistent with CDC guidelines, attendees will be required to sit at least 6 feet apart and to wear face coverings that cover their nose and mouth.
Members of the public may also attend and participate via live stream and/or phone.
To watch the meetings live:
To provide input at the City Council Agenda Conference and/or the City Council Workshop:
- Note: Public input for the Agenda Conference will only occur if an item is voted upon to remove from the agenda or add to the agenda (per Council’s rules and procedures pertaining to agenda conferences)
- Visit cityofpensacola.com/ccinput (link will go live at 1 p.m. on Monday, April 19)
- Fill out the online form beginning at 1 p.m. on Monday, April 19 until that agenda item has been heard or voted upon.
- Important: Members of the public who wish to speak must provide a phone number where they can be reached during the meeting.
- Any form received after an agenda item has been voted upon or public comment has been closed will not be considered.
- Staff will call the person at the appropriate time so the citizen can directly address the City Council using a telephone held up to a microphone. If a city staff member cannot reach the requester at telephone number provided, they will lose the opportunity to speak.