June 24, 2021
Residents Encouraged to Use 311 for Easy Access to City Services
The City of Pensacola reminds and encourages residents to take advantage of Pensacola 311 as their single point of contact for a variety of non-emergency city service requests, including Sanitation Services, drainage or roadway issues, Code Enforcement and much more.
Citizens have three easy ways to contact 311:
Pensacola 311 is designed to handle non-emergency issues only within City of Pensacola limits. Once a request is made using 311, citizens can track the progress of their request from start to finish, with a direct line of communication between the requester and City of Pensacola staff.
Some examples of requests or issues that may be reported to 311 include:
- Potholes or other city roadway issues
- Overgrown properties or other Code Enforcement issues
- Tree limbs or debris in the street
- Litter in city parks
- Flooding or drainage issues
- Garbage, recycling or yard trash collection issues
- Inspections, building permit, or planning & zoning questions
- ADA requests
- Parking issues
- General questions
- And more!
To learn more about Pensacola 311 or to submit a request, click here.