July 21, 2021
Reminder: City Council to Hold Special Meeting and Workshop Today (Wednesday, July 21)
City Council will hold a Special Council Meeting Wednesday, July 21 at 5:30 p.m. in Council Chambers, located on the first floor of City Hall at 222 W. Main St. The purpose of the meeting is to conduct a Quasi-Judicial Hearing to Review Planning Board Decision of June 8, 2021 – Approval of Density Bonus - 1201 Cypress St.
City Council will also hold a workshop session on Wednesday, July 21 in Council Chambers, immediately following the 5:30 p.m. Special Council Meeting. The purpose of the workshop is to discuss two potential grants for Community Maritime Park Marina and Baars Park/Sanders Beach projects whose funding is coming from the Florida Restoration Plan.
Click here to view the agenda and background materials for the Special City Council Meeting.
Click here to view the agenda and background materials for the City Council Workshop.
Members of the public may attend the meetings in person. City Council encourages those not fully vaccinated to wear face coverings that cover their nose and mouth.
Members of the public may also attend and participate via live stream and/or phone.
To watch the meetings live:
To provide input:
- Visit cityofpensacola.com for the online form.
- Select Agenda Item to speak to an item on the agenda.
- Fill out the online form beginning at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, July 21, until that agenda item has been heard.
- Any form received after an agenda item has been heard will not be considered.
- Speakers will be limited to 3 minutes as usual, unless otherwise determined by City Council or the City Council President.
- Staff will call the requester at the appropriate time to directly address the City Council using a telephone held up to a microphone. If a city staff member cannot reach the requester at the phone number provided, they will lose the opportunity to speak.
- Important: Members of the public who wish to speak regarding an agenda item must provide a phone number where they can be reached during the City Council meeting.
For more information or general questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. To stay informed about what's happening with City of Pensacola government, sign up for email or text notifications through Notify Me or follow @CityofPensacola on social media. The City of Pensacola adheres to the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations for access to City services, programs and activities. Please call 435-1606 (or TDD 435-1666) for further information. Request must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event in order to allow the City time to provide the requested services.