Dec. 1, 2021
Reminder: City Council to Hold Special Meeting Today (Wednesday, Dec. 1)
City Council will hold a special meeting on Wednesday, Dec. 1 at 5:30 p.m. in Council Chambers, located on the first floor of City Hall at 222 W. Main St. The purpose of the meeting is the Homelessness Reduction Proposals for American Rescue Plan Act Funding action item, which was postponed at the Nov. 10, 2021 Special City Council Meeting.
The agenda and supporting documents are available on the city's website.
Members of the public may attend the meeting in person. City Council encourages those not fully vaccinated to wear face coverings that cover their nose and mouth.
Members of the public may also attend and participate via live stream and/or phone.
To watch the meeting live:
To provide input:
- Visit cityofpensacola.com/ccinput (Link will go live at 3 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 1)
- Select Agenda Item to speak to an item on the agenda.
- Fill out the online form beginning at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 1, until that agenda item has been voted upon.
- Important: Members of the public who wish to speak regarding an agenda item must provide a phone number where they can be reached during the City Council meeting.
- Staff will call the requester at the appropriate time to directly address the City Council using a telephone held up to a microphone. If a city staff member cannot reach the requester at the phone number provided, they will lose the opportunity to speak.
- Any form received after an agenda item has been voted upon will not be considered.
For more information or general questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org. To stay informed about what's happening with City of Pensacola government, sign up for email or text notifications through Notify Me or follow @CityofPensacola on social media. The City of Pensacola adheres to the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations for access to City services, programs and activities. Please call 435-1606 (or TDD 435-1666) for further information. Request must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event in order to allow the City time to provide the requested services.