April 10, 2023
REMINDER: City Council and CRA to Hold Meetings Today (Monday, April 10)
The Pensacola City Council will hold an Agenda Conference on Monday, April 10 at 3:30 p.m., immediately followed by a Community Redevelopment Agency Meeting. The meetings will be held in Council Chambers, located on the first floor of City Hall, 222 W. Main St.
Members of the public may also attend and participate via live stream and/or phone.
To watch the meetings live:
To provide input at the CRA meeting:
- Visit cityofpensacola.com/CRAinput (Link will go live at 1 p.m. Monday, April 10.)
- Fill out the online form beginning at 1 p.m. on Monday, April 10 until that agenda item has been voted on.
- Important: Members of the public who wish to speak must provide a phone number where they can be reached during the meeting.
- Any form received after an agenda item has been voted upon will not be considered.
- Staff will call the person at the appropriate time so the citizen can directly address the CRA using a telephone held up to a microphone. If a city staff member cannot reach the requester at telephone number provided, they will lose the opportunity to speak.