Operation Backpack 2017 almost quadrupled the numbers from the 2016 campaign. We were able to collect 350 backpacks and 3,892 items of school supplies. We also collected and raised $1,535 dollars. Operation Backpack 2017 brought in new sponsors and partners:
• Haynes Van & Storage (continued partnership from 2016)
• American Heritage Financial
• Sky Zone Trampoline Park
• Orange Theory Fitness
• Flynn Built Homes
• The Krewe of Gatsby Girls
• PNJ Be Local
• Roger Scott Tennis Center
• Pensacola Police Department
Not only were we able to help our kids who attend Cobb, Fricker, and Woodland, but we were able to help kids in the community who do not attend our centers.
Sending 350 kids back to school ready to succeed this 2017-2018 school year was a huge WIN!