Robinson announces the completion of City of Pensacola employee survey
The City of Pensacola has received the results of Mayor Grover Robinson’s employee survey.
The survey gave City of Pensacola employees an opportunity to share their thoughts and offer suggestions to the newly elected Mayor. The survey collected responses that provided an outlook of the City from the employee perspective. All departments were asked to participate in the survey. Participants were asked to discuss areas of improvement and areas of strength. Respondents were also asked to ask questions and offer suggestions to Mayor Robinson. Below are the questions asked of each employee:
- Your City of Pensacola department?
- Our City of Pensacola government does many things well. What are 1-3 things that you feel we do exceptionally well?
- In every city government, there are opportunities for improvement. What are 1-3 opportunities you believe our city government has for improvement?
- As mayor, one of my priorities is to make sure I effectively communicate with all city employees. As I begin serving in this capacity what questions do you have for me?
- If you were in my position as the newly-elected mayor of Pensacola in 2018, what do you believe are the most important things for me to focus on in the first 180 days?
“Every employee at the City of Pensacola is important, and each of their opinions matters,” said Mayor Robinson. “The data from the survey provides invaluable information to my administration on how we continue to improve government services, strengthen our workforce, and maintain our momentum.”
The survey was completely anonymous and administered through Survey Monkey. The complete survey results are available here - https://www.cityofpensacola.com/DocumentCenter/View/16578/Introductory-Survey-Results
For more information or general questions please email email@example.com
and follow @cityofpensacola
on Twitter. You can also sign up for email or text notifications about everything that's happening with your City government through Notify Me