Sanders Beach-Corinne Jones Resource Center
- Arts & Crafts
- Auditorium/Ballroom/Event Space
- Computer Lab
- Exercise Classes
- Fitness/Weight Room
- Free WiFi
- Meeting Rooms
- Small Library
This beautiful waterfront facility has everything you need to make your next event truly special!
Special Event Features
- Spectacular water view of Pensacola Bay from ballroom
- Conveniently located to Pensacola's Historic Downtown shopping, dining and entertainment district.
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Freedom to select your caterer and other vendors of your choice
- Linen rental available
- Standard tables and chairs included with rental, chair upgrade options available.
Seating capacity up to 350 (varies with setup)
Dimensions: 55' x 111.5' (6,110 square feet)
Rear projection and large screen
Audio/Visual equipment has wireless and wired mics; AV is auxiliary cord compatible.
Full kitchen available with rental
$500 refundable deposit
Rent: $1,550 for 8-hour package, $250 for each additional hour
Large Meeting Room
Seating capacity up to 70
Dimensions: 36'x44' (1,584 square feet)
Flat-screen monitors for presentations
AV equipment and podium/lecterns
Standard tables and chairs included with rental.
$100 refundable deposit
Rent: $550 for 8-hour package, $100 for each additional hour
Sanders Beach Park
Pavilion available to rent for your next outdoor event!
arts & crafts, auditorium/ballroom/event space, computer lab, exercise classes, fitness/weight room, kitchen, meeting rooms, restrooms, small library, free wifi, Spring Juried Arts and Crafts Show, handmade crafts, baked goods, spring mom and me portraits, art, food trucks